This is one of the most palatable homemade ice creams you would ever try. Mint Chocolate is one of the oldest most divine flavours known to mankind and us tea lovers are quite fortunate to have a blend of tea with this perfect combination. So, if you're tired of having that same old cup of tea, try this no churn ice cream recipe this summer.
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 6 tbsp of Ruwasey Mint Chocolate Tea
- 1/2 tsp of mint extract
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Whisk coconut milk and coconut cream together in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, then add in Ruwasey Mint Chocolate Tea. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes, whisking often.
- Remove from heat, cover and let infuse for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Strain tea leaves through fine mesh sieve, pressing out as much liquid as possible.
- Add tea-infused milk to blender along with , honey or agave, mint and vanilla extracts and cocoa powder. Blend until well-incorporated.
- Pour into a bread pan or other freezer safe container and freeze for at least 3 hours
- Garnish with dark chocolate shavings and Enjoy!
n.b. If you're not a fan of the Mint Chocolate flavour, you can try this recipe with any tea of your choice, but the quality of the tea is very important for tea infused recipes.